Monday 19 May 2014

Outfit Post: Pink Track pants and white shirt









 



WHITE SHIRT | ZARA Similar
PINK TRACK PANTS | ZARA
SHOES | ZARA
BAG | H&M
NECKLACE | GIFT

I came to love the track pant last Summer and what I thought was to be but a brief affair, a cheap Summer fling, has turned out to be a reliable staple, making fast friends with the basics in my closet. Surprisingly flattering (although always better with a heel, unless you're of the Gisele, Miranda or Karlie variety) and undeniably comfortable, they are my go to trouser for Summer 2014.
I picked up this pair in ZARA (see link above), opting for an on trend sugary hue with  zip detailing. I have paired them with this basic white shirt, that is a cropped boxy version of the crisp classic.
I ended up wearing the look from day to night, and it translated very well to evening, with a cropped leather jacket to fight the evening chill.

What are you're thoughts on the track pant?

Love Dani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment