Sunday 9 February 2014

Outfit Post: SS14's blue trend

COAT | PRIMARK/PENNYS
DENIM SHIRT | ZARA
CROPPED JUMPER | ZARA
EMBROIDERED LEATHER PANTS | ZARA
POINTED CHELSEA BOOTS | ZARA
BAG | MARC BY MARC JACOBS


Here is an outfit post from a VERY windy day and it was lucky neither I nor my photographer got blown away. With much perseverance and patience we managed to get a few shots.
Blue is a huge trend for SS14 and ZARA is one of the high street stores that is already bursting with hue, even though most of these items are from their AW13 collection.
Blue has never been one of my favourite colours, I always felt blonds look better in blue, but my recent purchase of this blue Marc by Marc Jacobs bag changed all that. I loved it's bold cobalt colour and I worked this outfit around it.

What do you think of this look?

Love Dani xx

4 comments:

  1. Love the mix of pieces! I definitely love your bag and your denim shirt <33

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics and super cool outfit
    :) Nice job
    Liked your blog so much!!

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/tree-and-stones.html

    ReplyDelete