Thursday 30 January 2014

My Max&Co wishlist for Spring/Summer 2014



Those shoes!!!


IMAGE 1

IMAGE 2

IMAGE 3



STRIPED COAT
TAILORED SHIRT

METALLIC SKIRT

STRIPED BLUE SHIRT
DIPPED METALLIC SWEATER
PASTEL PINK CROPPED JEANS
GEOMETRIC MONOCHROME SWEATER



POINTY WHITE CUT OUT FLATS
 Hi all!
So remember those silver Oxfords that I was banging on about last week and that inspired this post, well they finally put them online, along with the new Max&Co lookbook for Spring/Summer 2014.
I love the young preppy, yet edgy vibe of this brand. The quality is top class and the price tag is worth what you get. There is always lots of print and colour, with slightly masculine buttoned all the way up shirts, tailored pants in bold colours and feminine skirts.
This season they have included all the key trends, from metallics to pastels and their campaign is just a teaser for all the hypnotic prints we have yet to see!
I have picked some of my favourite images from the campaign. In image 1, I am lusting after that striped coat in pale pink and silver (well that's what it seems to be) and in image 3 I am hyperventilating at all that mesmerising print, especially the short sleeve jacket. The single items I have posted are all currently available and you can click the link below each image to go directly to the website.

What is your favourite piece?

Love Dani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment