Monday 16 December 2013

Outfit Post: Winter grey and checks











Jacket, Cropped knit, bag, and boots: ZARA 
Leather trousers and necklace: Primark

Hi all !
Here is a new outfit post, one where I tried to change up the location a bit, as much as I do love my trusty wall. Here is one of my favourite spots in Rome, Giancolo. There is such a great view of Rome and I managed to fit in these shots, just before the sun went down.
In this look I have paired my checkered, monochrome jacket with a cropped chunky knit, for colder weather. The trousers are  pleather and I added a heel with these bedazzled boots. I love these, as they have a sort of a western feel to them, or at least I think so. I can wear them day or night, as they work really well with a skirt or dress.
The spiky necklace, makes an appearance again, I love it's modern touch.
I love the colour palette of this look. All cold, dark tones, yet this allows the jacket to shine as the statement piece.
What do you think of this look ?
That's all for now!
Love Dani x

No comments:

Post a Comment