Monday 16 September 2013

NY Fashion Week Looks Spring/Summer 2014












Hi all !
I am a bit behind with my fashion week following, but I have been pinning my favourite looks on Pinterest (you can follow my boards here). I finally got around to putting my favourite looks from the New York shows together. I am happy to see white is still big for summer and I am also loving all the different textures and fabrics being used. For example the fringe at Altruzzara, Printed Plastic at Prabal Gurung and those metal chest plates at Proenza Schouler. The 90's is still very influential as we can see from Alexander Wang's emblazoned logo designs. All in all it has been very exciting.
Looking forward to catching up on the London shows now. I have been following www.style.com, and this is where all the photos are from. I love their videos and slide shows of the collections and  the details.
Tomorrow I am back with a new outfit post and hopefully I will get the rest of the Marrakech photos up.
For those of you following me on Instagram (@huntinginheels) you may have seen I was in Siena at the weekend. I got some great photos there too, which I will share soon.

Until next time,
Love Dani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment