Tuesday 17 September 2013

New Outfit Post: Marrakech Nights



Hi all!
Here is the outfit post as promised ! Taken before a night out in Marrakech, I am an advertisement for ZARA, with my ZARA only outfit. These leopard pants paired with my white embossed, partially see thought top, are two of my favourite purchases from last season. They are really stand out, unusual pieces that are my go to when I feel like standing out from the crowd. I was a bit unsure about putting them together, as I usually only like to have one feature piece in an outfit, but I think it worked out well.
That night we went out in the modern area of Guliez with drinks on the rooftop bar at The Renaissance hotel and then drinks at the very chic Le Comptoir in Hivernage.

That's all for now,
Let me know what you think of this look ?
Love Dani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment