Wednesday 14 August 2013

Outfit Post: Oriental Express




Hi all ! Hope everyone is enjoying August and this hot weather, if that's the case where you are. I am spending this week at the beach, so I have been neglecting posting in favour of the cool sea breeze and refreshing waves. I am always updating my instagram, so you can follow me there for more regular updates @huntinginheels.
This look is an ode to ZARA ! The faux leather top, oriental pyjama bottoms and shoes are all ZARA. I am in love with the pyjama style trouser, ever since I got my leopard pair, which you can see on a previous post here. They are so comfy and easy to wear, plus I love that you can wear them casually or dressed up, just add a killer heel for night. Here I am off on a night out for some cocktails in San Felice Circeo with Lorenzo. My drink of summer is a frozen strawberry daiquiri for these balmy summer nights, I just can't get enough of them.
I am really looking forward to Friday, as me and Lorenzo are off to Marrakesh, Morocco for trip away, just the two of us. It is definitely going to be a fashion challenge, as I want to respect the culture and not wear anything too revealing or disrespectful. I don't know what to expect, but I am definitely excited. It should make for a great location for some interesting photos.
Have you any trips planned or even any advice for my upcoming trip to Morocco ?
That's all for now,
Love Dani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment