Wednesday 17 July 2013

Travel Diary: Malta








 







































Here are some photos from my trip to Malta, I took with my boyfriend and his family, in May. Although it was a bit chilly, the sun came out most days, so did get to explore all the little treasures this island has to offer. I love the style of the buildings, which seemed to me, to be a mix of Arabic and European style. There were some beautiful little fishing villages, that had all these colourful boats, docked at shore. We also got to visit the Blue Grotto and even though it was cloudy, the water was a clear turquoise blue. My favourite place was Mdina, which had the eerie feeling of an abandoned ghost town.
I didn't have much time for outfit posting, but I did manage to get one in just before heading out to dinner.

That's all for now,
Hope you enjoy the pictures,
Love Dani xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos Dani - and I love that orange top on you! We visited Malta a few years back and loved Mdina and Valetta.

    ReplyDelete