Thursday 11 July 2013

Outfit Post: Alexander Wang Inspired ZARA top



 Hi all ! So here is a new outfit post up, which I think is Alexander Wang inspired. I have to say I am a big fan of Mr. Wang and am even happier he has taken over the helms at Balenciaga, another favourite of mine. His Spring/Summer 2013 collection was one of my favourites, with cut out panelling featuring on both dresses and tops. I thought the collection was urban, sporty and futuristic.
So when I saw this inspired version in ZARA, a couple of months back, I had to have it. I love the panelling, but also the texture of this top, as the material feels like a bubbled leather with the structure of it being in a boxy style.
The spiky necklace is from Primark, as are the red booties, with the cut out detail.

 That's all for now,
Let me know if you like the look,
Love Dani xx

1 comment:

  1. Amazing outfit!The top is SO beautiful!
    We follow eachother on lookbook, want to follow eachother's blogs as well?
    ;))

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete