Monday 27 May 2013

Outfit post: Checkered Jacket























This is an outfit post with one of my favourite Spring/Summer purchases, the black and white checkered jacket from Zara. I loved Marc Jacobs' collection for Louis Vuitton so much, so my heart stopped when I saw this version from Zara. There was a skirt to match, but it was too big for me and put together with the jacket, my small frame seemed swamped, by too much pattern. However if it is in the sale I might give in and get it altered to fit better.
It is such a beautifully cut jacket and I loved that it is slightly cropped, so it is not too long for me, which is a problem I usually have with jackets.
I paired it with the faux leather, bottle green top (also from Zara), jeans and my mod style, burgundy  boots, from Massimo Dutti. The furry bag, which resembles a cat, is from H&M and it is starting to get to hot to wear!
These were taken on another day trip, outside Rome. The sun was shining and I thought the location was perfect for some pictures.

That's all for now,
Love Dani xx

1 comment: