Monday 1 October 2012

Mellow Yellow











A yellow, lace, shift dress from H&M was the choice for a balmy evening of after dinner drinks in Trastevere. I loved this dress when I first saw it. It had a sixties summer feel to it. I paired it with my neon pink necklace ( a market find from Portugal) and a slick of my neon pink Chi Chi lipstick. My trusty grey boots (Newlook) also managed to survive the tricky cobblestones (I seem to be mentioning them a lot lately).
It has a been another warm weekend, but the constant changing in temperature has left me battling a not so attractive head cold. I guess that means I better put away the summer wardrobe now and embrace the cold months ahead. This is probably the last time I will get to wear this dress until summer next year. However I had considered trying to work it into my winter wardrobe? Any suggestions?

That's all for now,
Love Dani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment