Wednesday 26 September 2012

Fashion Week Street Style Sping 2013























Oh to be young, carefree and only a suitcase of Lanvin lovelies and Prada sparklys to get me through the tough weeks known as fashion week. It is truly not for the faint hearted, with all that air kissing and flashing cameras. Ah it's hard work but someones got to do it ! I for one don't envy them at all .

Here are some of my favourite pictures from the street style snaps of Tommy Ton, courtesy of www.style.com

Your thoughts please? Would you trade your mid-week DVD for the hustle and bustle of the Milan streets?

That's all for now,
Love Dani

6 comments:

  1. Those shoes like people are amazing! I would definitely trade my night in with Batman for Milan - unless actually having Christian Bale there to act it out becomes an option....
    katieneedsajob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there are some amazing shoes there ! And you have made a good case for the DVD night :) x

      Delete
  2. a question I ask myself way too often ;) love fashion but to what degree..? I care for my mid week DVDs and pj days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! The looks are all so diverse and crazy!
    Not sure about that Bart Simpson outfit though...

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the Bart Simpson look is not top of my list either, then again its great to see it. Only at fashion week though, I might be a bit worried seeing someone in the local supermarket in this number x

      Delete