Monday 29 August 2011

Zara wishlist






















All above Zara collection a/w 2011
Prada a/w 2011

Prada a/w 2011

Prada a/w 2011

I recently made a trip to Zara, just for a look around (currently still saving my pennys for move to Australia). I think Zara is one of the best places to see the runway looks translated into high street fashion. The quality of design and fabric is always top notch and they are always on trend.

When I got home I jumped online to indulge myself a little more and I picked out some of my favourite Zara pieces for A/W 2011 (very à la Prada I must admit) which include anything snake skin , a 70's inspired jumpsuit in a dark brown rust colour, tight fitting cigarette trousers (always makes me think of Audrey Hepburn), the 1960's inspired two tone skirts and a-line minimalist dresses.

The accessories are not to be forgottten (how could you with those shoes). I am in love with Zara shoes especially this seasons 1960's Go-Go boot in snake skin or with just suede and a silver of snake skin. I also wouldn't say no to the brightly coloured orange (orange being carried on from Spring/Summer 2011) snake skin carry all, clutch.

While salivating all over my keyboard and going square eyed over the sheer magic of the Zara Website I also stumbled across some videos. The videos had been created in line with the opening of Zara flagship stores all over the world. My favourite one is the Rome one (ok so I am being biased living here) but go online and let me know your favourite one and let me know your thoughts on this collection and Zara in general ??

Ciao for now xx

Click here to see Bella Roma !

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I love those black ankle wedges! They would last me all winter XX

    ReplyDelete